Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

Learning about Cybersmart

Monday 8 August 2016


Constable Gordon came to talk to Room 7 about Cybersmart.

There was a part where I was interested and worried about when he said online texting because I have been involved with online texting before. I was very impatient to find out more about online texting and I did but not much, I learnt from constable that when you send any disturbing messages and if you delete it, the people who owns the site you sent the text on will still see it and they will report it.

2 comments:

  1. Quite right Fano. I hope you considered being really smart online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know that you have been informed or educated about being Cyber Smart, therefore you aware now aware of your actions especially sending messages/texting online in the future. Mom

    ReplyDelete